суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

beef jerky online shop




We drove up to see the recently uncovered tomb of Phillip II, King of Macedonia and father of Alexander the Great. Phillip was assassinated by Alexander at his daughterapos;s wedding. The tomb was only uncovered in 1978 and had been untouched. The artifacts were near perfect and it was an amazing find We also drove by Mount Olympus to see the home of the gods, but they apparently did not want to be seen. It was very hazy yesterday and it was difficult to see the mountain top. Now we are in a small beach town on our way to Athens.

Heading home tomorrow. I catch a plane from Athens at around 7:30 am, have a very quick plane transfer in Paris, and then fly direct to Houston. Plane gets in around 1:45 PM. Iapos;m actually excited to be heading home. Iapos;m beginning to reach my saturation point of Greece I think. I will not be excited to eat Greek food for some time. Overabundance of spanakopita, dolmadakes, and moussaka. Being here for 10 days has really made me appreciate living in the US. I just hope my cat hasnapos;t decided that being alone for 10 days justifies her to pee all over the carpets again.

The big realization I have come to on this trip is the fact that nothing is constant. Seeing the wealth and abundance that the ancient Greeks and Romans had during the hey day and the state their buildings and treasures are in today really hit home on that fact. No matter how wealthy or powerful you are, you cannot last forever. I see a lot of parallels to the ways of life of these ancient cultures and the modern American lifestyle which scares me in some ways.

cheapest meridia, beef jerky online shop, beef jerky online bestellen, beef jerky online, beef jerky on south beach diet.



Комментариев нет: