понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

correspondence courses in india





Its the 20th today. And iapos;ve been rather lazy to update and stuffs.
My mcapos;s till the end of this week. And that means camp on sunday night. Sad right. Finally la finally... Going back to camp loh... Almost 2 more months before the year 2009. Dont know why things are getting so much more jialat for me. Its wierd. Since uapos;ve been gone, nothing has ever gone smoothly ever. I miss u know. I dont think u know.�Maybe uapos;ll just say that iapos;m a hypocrite or what.
But i swear, that i do miss u.

Its not absence that made me realise how much i still care.
Its the regrets that made me wake up.



Who you were, i was.
Who i am youapos;ll be.


boston ma theater, correspondence courses in india, correspondence courses in delhi university, correspondence courses in canada, correspondence courses in business in uk.



Комментариев нет: